Board Members serve on an organization's governing body by attending regular meetings to evaluate, approve and guide business operations, executive decisions and financial responsibilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Board Members:
1. How familiar are you with our organization's mission and policies?
This reveals the candidate's knowledge of the organization.
2. Why do you want to become a Board Member?
This shows the candidate's motivation and provides a sense of their commitment to the position.
3. Can you describe your significant leadership accomplishments?
This demonstrates the candidate's work experience.
4. What are the current industry trends that are affecting our organization?
This reveals the candidate's awareness of the organization's business environment.
5. Can you regularly commit sufficient time to fulfill board duties?
This reveals the candidate's availability to devote sufficient time to the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources