Interview Questions for Biology Teachers:
1. Can you describe the best Biology lesson you have ever delivered?
Reveals knowledge of Biology, teaching ability, as well as experience level.
2. A student is very squeamish. How would you prepare them for a dissection?
Reveals more about the teacher's character, as well as their level of tolerance and understanding.
3. How would you ensure students remain safe during field trips?
Tests knowledge of safety protocols and the ability to manage students outside of the classroom.
4. Can you describe how you would provide extra support to a struggling student?
Tests problem-solving abilities, interpersonal skills, as well as compassion and understanding.
5. Describe a time when you taught a sensitive topic in class. What did you learn?
Demonstrates a willingness to learn and the ability to teach difficult concepts to young students.