Interview Questions for Biochemical Engineers:
1. Describe an environmental issue that affects you directly. How can we solve it?
Tests knowledge of industries and the environmental impact they have. It also reveals planning and problem-solving abilities.
2. Describe a time when you worked with a team to achieve a goal. What happened?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to work in a team and successfully complete a project.
3. As a biochemical engineer, what is the most rewarding project you have worked on?
Reveals the candidate’s interests and might identify strengths and weaknesses.
4. How you would go about obtaining a research permit?
Tests research knowledge and familiarity with governmental laws.
5. If given this position, what do you hope to achieve in the next year?
Reveals more about the candidate’s character, potential, and long and short-term goals.