Beauty Therapists are responsible for providing a range of non-medical face and beauty treatments. They use their knowledge of skin biology, skin physiology, and cosmetic chemistry to provide various hair removal and skin treatments, massage therapy, as well as manicures and pedicures.
When interviewing Beauty Therapists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate an engaging personality, drive, and an avid interest in skin and beauty treatments. Be wary of candidates who lack effective communication skills and have a poor personal presentation.
Interview Questions for Beauty Therapists:
1. How do you perform a thorough skin analysis on a client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of skin biology and skin physiology.
2. How do you ensure that a client is not burnt during waxing?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
3. How do you keep abreast of new skincare products and treatments?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge.
4. What do you think is the most challenging aspect of beauty therapy?
Demonstrates the candidate’s level of experience.
5. What do you look for in a client when deciding which treatments and products to recommend?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of skin biology, skin physiology, and cosmetic chemistry.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources