A Beauty Advisor uses knowledge of cosmetics and skincare products to assist customers with finding products to meet their skin care needs. A Beauty Advisor acts as the main representative for a company and its products, and acts as a salesperson and a customer server.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Beauty Advisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a knowledgeable Beauty Advisor to assist our clients with meeting their skin care needs by giving product demonstrations and makeovers. The Beauty Advisor will give beauty advice, suggest and sell products, explain how the products work, demonstrate how to use the products, and operate the cash register.
A successful Beauty Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the latest cosmetics and skin care products. You should also have excellent customer service and sales abilities, as well as strong communication skills.
Beauty Advisor Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to determine their skin type, skincare concerns, and style preferences.
- Recommending products that fit the client's needs, preferences, and budget, and explaining how the products work.
- Responding to customer questions and complaints.
- Making sales, processing returns, and maintaining a balanced cash register.
- Planning and taking part in store events.
- Designing and maintaining attractive displays and managing inventory.
- Handling administrative and clerical duties, such as ordering stock and maintaining customer relationships through follow-up calls and mails.
- Handling door-to-door sales and meeting quotas and objectives.
Beauty Advisor Requirements:
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of beauty trends, skincare products, and cosmetics.
- A passion for the beauty industry.
- Experience in sales, retail, or related field may be preferred.
- Excellent customer service and sales abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A friendly personality and professional appearance.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources