BDC Representatives, or Business Development Center Representatives, oversee the sales operations of an organization. They are responsible for contacting sales leads, securing customers, and maintaining client relationships.
When interviewing potential BDC Representatives, look for candidates with excellent communication skills and a strong aptitude for making sales. Be wary of candidates who aren't quick learners, as they may be unable to keep their knowledge up to date with your new products and features.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for BDC Representatives:
1. How do you generate repeat customers?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of good customer service and repeat business.
2. What strategy do you follow when trying to sell a product to someone?
Tests the candidate's business acumen and sales strategy.
3. How do you go about researching and finding new leads online?
Tests the candidate's ability to use the internet to search for new sales leads.
4. How do you learn and remember a whole inventory of products, and all their features?
Tests the candidate's ability to memorize product information.
5. Can you tell me about a time you said something that convinced a hesitant customer to buy a product?
Tests the candidate's communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources