Interview Questions for Bankruptcy Paralegals:
1. In your experience, why might bankruptcy proceedings be postponed?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and insight into bankruptcy proceedings.
2. How would you assist a creditor to prepare a Proof of Claim?
Assesses the candidate's experience and whether they would avoid potential pitfalls.
3. What is required to file a case on the U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Courts System?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience with applicable electronic case filing software and their knowledge of the required documentation and information.
4. Can you tell me how you go about researching bankruptcy case law?
Reveals the candidate's experience with research and whether they would consult appropriate legal resources.
5. Can you explain your way of keeping clients informed on their cases?
Tests the candidate's communication and organizational skills.