Ayurvedic Practitioners postulate that mental, physical, and spiritual faculties are inextricably tied, and that dysfunction in one or more of these areas impedes overall well-being. In keeping with this dogma, Ayurvedic Practitioners provide holistic treatment that typically includes non-western remedies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Ayurvedic Practitioner Job Description Template
We are searching for a reputable and well-rounded Ayurvedic Practitioner to join our busy center. The Ayurvedic Practitioner will be required to consult with patients to determine their needs, and to monitor the effectiveness of interventions. You will also be required to refer patients to Ayurvedic Doctors, as needed.
To be successful as an Ayurvedic Practitioner, you should be skilled in a wide variety of treatment and evaluation techniques. An outstanding Ayurvedic Practitioner will seek to continually expand their worldview in order to forge meaningful connections with their patients.
Ayurvedic Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Arranging consultations with patients and issuing reminders about these closer to the day of each appointment.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
- Calming anxious and distressed patients.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as massage, mindfulness, and homeopathic substances.
- Informing patients about the functions of each treatment.
- Recording and storing your notes after each consultation.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Tailoring your approach to treatment based on results obtained, if needed.
- Referring patients to licensed Ayurvedic Doctors, as required.
- Ensuring that the office is stocked with fresh and well-maintained supplies.
Ayurvedic Practitioner Requirements:
- License to operate as an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- Experience as an Ayurvedic Practitioner, preferably within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expertise in all Ayurvedic tenets and treatments.
- Top-notch diagnostic and treatment abilities.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner.
- Empathy, kindness, and understanding.
- Personal adherence to Ayurvedic teachings is preferred.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources