Assistant Superintendents work on construction sites, managing schedules and ensuring that budgets are adhered to.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Assistant Superintendent Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Assistant Superintendent to monitor and maintain construction schedules and ensure that the project remains within budget. The Assistant Superintendent is also responsible for making sure that health and safety guidelines are followed on site.
To be successful as an Assistant Superintendent you must be able to multitask. A good Assistant Superintendent maintains positive relationships with clients and crew members to ensure that the project runs smoothly.
Assistant Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of project schedules.
- Ensure that the project schedule is followed.
- Ensure that the project budget is adhered to.
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Build positive relationships with clients and crew members.
- Conduct health and safety inspections.
Assistant Superintendent Requirements:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience as a construction foreman or equivalent role.
- A degree in construction management or a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible work hours.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources