Interview Questions for Assistant Site Managers:
1. What do you find is the most challenging part of assisting site managers?
Tests whether the candidate’s knowledge and experience align with the job requirements.
2. Can you explain your approach to motivating laborers to meet a deadline?
Assesses the candidate’s leadership skills and strengths.
3. Can you tell me about a time when you contributed to a huge saving in costs?
Demonstrates industry experience and also potential weaknesses.
4. A client finds you onsite and complains about subcontractor costs. What do you do?
Evaluates communication skills, as well as the candidate's knowledge of appropriate procedures.
5. Can you describe a time when you disagreed with a colleague? What happened?
Reveals interpersonal and problem-solving skills.