Interview Questions for Assistant General Managers:
1. Can you tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service?
Tests interpersonal and customer service skills.
2. Can you recall a time you made a mistake as an assistant general manager?
Tests the candidate's ability and willingness to accept responsibility.
3. How would you resolve conflict with your supervisor?
Tests ability to handle confrontations professionally.
4. Describe a time when you had to dismiss someone. How did you go about this?
Tests ability to be fair and to make difficult decisions.
5. What kind of strategies would you implement for meeting targets?
Reveals more about the candidate's ability to motivate the team.