Interview Questions for Application Support Engineers:
1. Which steps do you take to ensure that applications are user-friendly?
Evaluates whether the candidate has the required insight and knowledge.
2. Can you describe a time when you resolved a back end application error?
Highlights the candidate's problem-solving skills and knowledge.
3. Can you share troubleshooting tips you often use to fix code migration issues?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience with generally occurring challenges.
4. A client complains that updates are inconveniently timed. How do you respond?
Assesses problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as their experience.
5. Which support training do you find works best with application releases?
Reveals the candidate's insight into the need for training when introducing new applications.