Interview Questions for Technical Consultants:
1. In which professional environments have you worked as a technical consultant?
Reveals whether the candidate has suitable experience and industry knowledge.
2. Can you describe a time when you achieved great success in your job?
Evaluates whether the scenario described aligns with the job expectations.
3. Can you describe an error logging system you used that worked efficiently?
Tests the candidate's experience in providing IT support and whether they have suitable knowledge.
4. Can you tell me about a time you dealt with unrealistic IT support expectations?
Highlights problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as their experience.
5. Which training have you facilitated for the end-users of software in the past?
Assesses the candidate's insight into the need for training when introducing new systems.