Interview Questions for Technical Support Engineers:
1. Why did you want to work in technical support?
Indicates a passion for the industry and essential interpersonal skills.
2. What systems do you use to diagnose software and hardware errors?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical and diagnostic skills.
3. How do you manage your workload for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time management skills.
4. How would you maintain strong customer relations even when you disagree with the client’s methods?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you resolved a complex IT issue for a client?
Reveals more about the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.