Agency Managers supervise and coordinate all aspects of an agency. They work with agents and clients to ensure that targets are met, relevant policies and guidelines are upheld, and customer satisfaction is achieved. Specialized knowledge may be required depending on the type of agency.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Agency Manager Job Description Template
We are seeking a driven Agency Manager to lead agency performance. The Agency Manager's responsibilities include identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets, and liaising with clients to ensure improved service and product delivery. You should be able to clearly communicate any performance concerns to management and make recommendations.
To be successful as an Agency Manager, you should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A first-class Agency Manager should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the agency's brand.
Agency Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, screening, and training new agents.
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff do the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
Agency Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, HR or similar.
- 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous).
- Good leadership and people skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Great networking abilities.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources