Interview Questions for After-school Teachers:
1. How would you support an unmotivated student to complete their set assignment?
Examines the candidate's ability to provide children with emotional guidance and academic support.
2. What methods do you use to evaluate the success of your lesson plans?
Assesses the candidate's skillset and analytical prowess.
3. As an after-school teacher, what has been the most challenging moment in your career you've had to overcome?
Reveals the candidate's work history and ability to learn and grow from past experiences.
4. How would you prepare students and their parents for an unexpected change in the curriculum?
Tests the candidate's communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
5. What, do you think, is the ideal classroom environment?
Demonstrates the candidate's planning abilities and teaching skills.