Online Teachers formulate and present virtual lessons that cater to their students' educational needs.
When interviewing Online Teachers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate the ability to create a supportive and nurturing learning environment. Be wary of candidates who exhibit poor interpersonal and organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Online Teacher Interview Questions:
1. Why did you choose to become an Online Teacher?
Reveals drive and an interest in education.
2. What would you do if a student dominated a discussion during class?
Tests interpersonal and classroom management skills.
3. How would you ensure that assignments and quizzes were graded promptly?
Highlights organizational and time management abilities.
4. Can you describe a time when you assisted a student who required extra support?
Demonstrates interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. What materials do you require to conduct lessons online?
Assesses technical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources