Admissions Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an organized and charismatic admissions coordinator to oversee admissions at our facility. The admissions coordinator will manage tasks such as handing out forms, answering calls, writing reports, and dealing with queries as well as complaints.
To ensure success in this role, admissions coordinators need to be organized, efficient, and able to communicate effectively with people. Ultimately, a top-class admissions coordinator professionally represents the company to the general public and ensures that all admission operations run smoothly.
Admissions Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting with client queries and admissions procedures.
- Managing the admissions and onboarding for the organization.
- Organizing and inputting information to databases.
- Handling phone calls and emails from prospective parents, students, patients, or clients.
- Planning and coordinating with the admissions team about events and other important dates.
- Answering application and enrollment inquiries from the public.
- Maintaining excellent front-of-desk relations with clients and customers.
- Maintaining relevant records and documentation as required by the job.
- Providing input on how to improve processes based on client feedback.
- Performing other work-related duties like project planning and general administration.
Admissions Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role/sector.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and enrolment/admissions software (SalesForce Education Cloud, SchoolAdmin, Slate, etc.).
- Efficient typing and data-capturing abilities.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to able to work in a team.
- Multi-tasking and job-role flexibility.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during workplace disruptions.