Also known as intake coordinators, admissions coordinators are responsible for dealing with front-desk queries and processing admissions of students, patients, and other people.
When interviewing admissions coordinators, top candidates will exhibit knowledge about customer relations and the processes involved in admissions procedures. Avoid candidates who lack excellent verbal communication and computer skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Admissions Coordinator:
1. How do you conduct yourself when dealing with a difficult client or student?
Reveals the candidate's workplace etiquette and level of professionalism.
2. What do you think is a good method of maintaining your focus while having to deal with multiple tasks?
Understand how the candidate deals with multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
3. In your opinion, what is needed to create and maintain an efficient admissions process?
Explains the candidate's understanding of administration and admission processes.
4. What administration software are you familiar with?
Reveals more about the candidate's current technical abilities.
5. What strategies do you use on a daily basis to effectively manage your workload?
Explores the candidate's personal processes to handle stress.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources