ABA Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, well-spoken ABA specialist to join our clinic. The responsibilities of the ABA specialist include observing patient behavior, responding to behavioral problems with appropriate interventions, staying abreast of developments in ABA therapy, and keeping detailed records.
Successful candidates will have a Master's degree in advanced behavioural analysis or Psychology, at least 5 years of experience, and a proven ability to work under high-stress situations.
ABA Specialist Responsibilities:
- Observing patient behavior and apply ABA principles.
- Seeking interventions for behavioral and developmental challenges.
- Educating patients and their parents in helpful activities.
- Customizing treatment plans for individual patients.
- Providing feedback to patients.
- Communicating with parents.
- Recognizing critical improvements in patient behaviors.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest ABA-related information, techniques, and developments.
- Keeping detailed records of treatments and improvements.
ABA Specialist Requirements:
- Master's degree in ABA or psychology.
- Certificate from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- At least 5 years of experience as an ABA therapist.
- Experience working with patients suffering from Autism and development issues.
- Experience working with children.
- Strong communication, time-management, and organizational skills.