Interview Questions for Behavioral Specialists:
1. What methods do you use to observe and assess a patient's behavior?
Reveals the candidate's training and work experience.
2. What do you do when the family of a patient refuses to acknowledge the client's condition and treatment plan?
Demonstrates the candidate's approach to difficult situations.
3. Can you tell us about your experience working with individuals with special needs?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
4. How do you manage stress in order to remain calm and patient with your clients?
This shows the candidate's ability to handle stress and prevent it from affecting their work.
5. In the case of having misdiagnosed a patient, how would you rectify the situation?
This reveals the candidate's experience and integrity.