ABA Specialists observe patient behavior and respond to problems they identify using Applied Behavior Analysis therapy. ABA Specialists tend to work one-on-one with autistic children but use their expertise to address a wide range of behavioral problems.
When interviewing ABA Specialists, candidates showing strong communication and observational skills, exceptional abilities to work in stressful conditions, and genuine care for patient wellbeing will be the most suitable. Be wary of candidates who are disorganized, anxious, and not up-to-date with developments in modern ABA therapy techniques and methodologies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for ABA Specialists:
1. How do you stay informed about developments in ABA therapy?
Tests knowledge and understanding of ABA principles.
2. Why did you choose to specialize in ABA therapy?
Reveals intentions and motivations.
3. How do you begin your patient observations?
Shows experience and knowledge.
4. Describe a particularly trying case. How did you handle it?
Reveals experience, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
5. How do you approach educating both patients and loved ones?
Tests communication skills and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources