Interview Questions for ABA Specialists:
1. How do you stay informed about developments in ABA therapy?
Tests knowledge and understanding of ABA principles.
2. Why did you choose to specialize in ABA therapy?
Reveals intentions and motivations.
3. How do you begin your patient observations?
Shows experience and knowledge.
4. Describe a particularly trying case. How did you handle it?
Reveals experience, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
5. How do you approach educating both patients and loved ones?
Tests communication skills and experience.