X-Ray Technicians take radiographic images of various body parts using specialized x-ray equipment.
When interviewing X-Ray Technicians, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate compassion toward patients and sound knowledge of x-ray procedures. Be wary of candidates who have poor communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for X-Ray Technicians:
1. What measures should you take to ensure the safety of both patients and yourself during x-ray procedures?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
2. What would you say to a patient who was afraid of excessive radiation exposure?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, patience, and communication skills.
3. What would you do if you were unable to move or lift a fragile patient?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving and communication skills.
4. What steps would you take to ensure that the x-rays taken were of sound quality?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. How would you handle anxious patients who were unable to keep still during x-ray procedures?
Demonstrates the candidate’s patience, compassion, and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources