Interview Questions for Windows Administrators:
1. What are the main advantages of running Windows-based systems and servers?
Reveals in-depth knowledge of Windows-based systems.
2. What techniques should you use to assess the stability, security, and scalability of a network?
Demonstrates system knowledge and highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
3. What script languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. How would you ensure the security of a Windows-based network?
Reveals knowledge of information security systems.
5. What would you say is the most challenging part of being a Windows Administrator?
Highlights areas of focus and reveals potential gaps in knowledge.