Also known as Bridal or Wedding Consultants, Wedding Planners help clients to coordinate entire weddings or isolated wedding activities. They consult with clients to determine their preferences and specifications, obtain quotes from vendors, and ensure that everything runs smoothly on the wedding day.
When interviewing Wedding Planners, the most suitable candidate will display enthusiasm, attention to detail, and sound knowledge of different religions. Be wary of candidates who have poor communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Wedding Planners:
1. How would you assist a client who did not know what type of wedding he or she desired?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
2. What would you do if a client was unable to decide on suitable vendors?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and customer service skills.
3. What would you do if a client decided not to get married after vendor contracts were finalized?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to handle difficult situations as well as problem-solving and communication skills.
4. How would you deal with a difficult client that kept changing their mind?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to remain calm as well as communication and customer service skills.
5. How do you keep abreast of the latest wedding trends?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources