Wedding Consultants furnish couples with hands-on logistical support to minimize their wedding-related demands. Wedding Consultants may render all-inclusive or allotted services.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Wedding Consultant Job Description Template
We are searching for a stoic Wedding Consultant to coordinate all features of our clients' anticipated nuptials. The Wedding Consultant will be required to host introductory consultations to gauge clients' ceremony-related ideas, and then proceed to secure wedding-related services. You should also maintain an up-to-date wedding gift registry for each couple.
To ensure success as a Wedding Consultant, you should foster gainful collaboration between stakeholders. A commendable Wedding Consultant should work to negate familial conflict so as to minimize foreseeable wedding-related stress.
Wedding Consultant Responsibilities:
- Steering introductory consultations to elucidate clients' wedding-related goals.
- Gauging the couple's pertinent resources and available budget.
- Co-creating an inclusive yet flexible wedding plan.
- Securing appropriate, budget-friendly services.
- Conciliating such that clients' energies stay fixed on meaningful wedding-related processes.
- Maintaining a current wedding gift registry.
- Monitoring admission to clients' wedding ceremonies and acting on unexpected arrivals.
- Issuing day-of logistical services to ease each couple's demands.
Wedding Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Completion of an Events Planning or similar course.
- Demonstrable experience as a Wedding Consultant.
- Knowledgeable about pertinent regional vendors.
- Imaginative disposition backed by brilliant logistical techniques.
- Magnificent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Outstanding conciliation techniques.
- Capacity to actualize clients' creative visions.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources