A Websphere Administrator installs, configures, and administers Websphere technology. Websphere Administrators detect problems and fix them, develop firewalls, and test applications.
When interviewing Websphere Administrators, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent organizational skills, are meticulous and analytical, and have good team working skills. Be wary of candidates who lack solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Websphere Administrators:
1. What would you say are the most important features of Websphere?
Demonstrates working knowledge of Websphere and ability to apply knowledge.
2. How would you handle a complaint about slow application from clients?
Demonstrates ability to resolve client complaints in a timely and professional manner.
3. What environments do you support?
Demonstrates knowledge and familiarity with environments.
4. How do you enable verbose garbage collection?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and experience.
5. Can you tell us about your experience as a Webspere Administrator?
Reveals experience and industry knowledge. Also, it demonstrates suitability for the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources