Warranty Clerk Job Description Template
We are looking for a warranty clerk to be responsible for warranty claims. The responsibilities of a warranty clerk include processing and reviewing claims, overseeing fraudulent claims, and monitoring and maintaining warranty documents.
To be successful as a warranty clerk, you should demonstrate a high ethical standard, good verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in computer applications. Ultimately, a top-notch warranty clerk should be analytical, have knowledge of cars and trucks, and have good customer relation skills.
Warranty Clerk Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that documents are accurate and well-maintained.
- Keeping up-to-date with company announcements and factory recalls.
- Organizing and maintaining customer and service records.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Liaising with manufacturers.
- Negotiating deals on behalf of customers and the organization.
Warranty Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a warranty clerk.
- Computer literate.
- Good mathematical skills and business acumen.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of vehicles and parts.