Interview Questions for Warranty Clerks:
1. Do you have experience as a warranty clerk?
Reveals experience and industry knowledge.
2. How do you handle a difficult customer?
Demonstrates the ability to handle conflict.
3. How do you ensure that records are accurate and up-to-date?
Highlights administrative and organizational skills.
4. Have you ever been in a position that tested your ethics? How did you handle it?
Assesses ethics and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
5. What do you think great customer service is?
Demonstrates the ability to establish rapport with clients and maintain good customer relations.