A Warranty Clerk ensures that an organization is compensated for product maintenance parts or replacements. Warranty Clerks organize and review warranty claims made by customers and manage paperwork.
When interviewing Warranty Clerks, the most suitable candidate should be highly ethical, have superior record-keeping skills, and possess exceptional negotiation skills. Be wary of candidates who have poor organizational skills, poor verbal and written communication skills, and a lack of interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Warranty Clerks:
1. Do you have experience as a Warranty Clerk?
Reveals experience and industry knowledge.
2. How do you handle a difficult customer?
Demonstrates the ability to handle conflict.
3. How do you ensure that records are accurate and up-to-date?
Highlights administrative and organizational skills.
4. Have you ever been in a position that tested your ethics? How did you handle it?
Assesses ethics and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
5. What do you think great customer service is?
Demonstrates the ability to establish rapport with clients and maintain good customer relations.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources