Visiting Faculty Job Description Template
We are searching for globe-trotting visiting faculty to enrich our institute's activities. Visiting faculty should lecture on extant and newly-developed courses, co-investigate phenomena of interest, and partake in faculty-wide activities. You should also foster sustainable academic ties to facilitate career-long collaborations.
To ensure success as visiting faculty, you should be capable of relocating with ease. Ultimately, memorable visiting faculty will leave unique, lasting legacies that will mold our students' learning experiences.
Visiting Faculty Responsibilities:
- Instructing on established courses.
- Conceiving, refining, and teaching novel lecture series.
- Partaking in collaborative investigations.
- Setting and examining coursework and summative assessments.
- Attending faculty-organized training and networking meet-ups.
- Promoting awareness about your educational institute's endeavors.
- Forging gainful, long-lasting partnerships that will endure once your stay ends.
Visiting Faculty Requirements:
- A pertinent master's or doctoral degree, where the latter is ideal.
- In-depth experience in a fitting academic post.
- Finely-tuned teaching and research capacities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- An affable, culturally sensitive disposition.
- Enthusiastic about impactful mentorship and mutually beneficial collaboration.
- Capacity to live elsewhere for prolonged periods.
- Commitment to representing your institute favorably.