Interview Questions for Video Game Testers:
1. What skills do you think video game testers need to be successful?
Reveals a passion for gaming and highlights the candidate’s skill set.
2. How do you assess the quality and difficulty of a game?
Shows a deeper understanding of game design and psychology.
3. What techniques do you use to find all the bugs and glitches in a game?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and observation skills.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of testing video games?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
5. What recommendations have you made for games you have tested in the past?
Reveals previous work experience and an understanding of what end-users want in a game.