Interview Questions for Veterinary Receptionists:
1. What software have you previously used to schedule medical appointments?
Highlights technical skills and industry experience.
2. How would you answer the phone?
Demonstrates professionalism, as well as technical and interpersonal skills.
3. What would you do if a walk-in client arrived with an emergency case?
Tests of organizational and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you comfort a person whose pet was about to be euthanized?
Assesses interpersonal skills.
5. Can you tell me about the animals you have owned or cared for?
Reveals an interest in and knowledge about animals.