Interview Questions for Verification Engineers:
1. What skills do you think verification Engineers need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. What information should be gathered before developing product testing methodologies?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and communication skills.
3. What techniques should be used when designing product testing equipment?
Discerns knowledge of verification design techniques.
4. How would you ensure that your testing procedures exploit product weaknesses?
Highlights knowledge of equipment design and analytics.
5. What verification protocols did you design and implement in your previous position?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights industry skills.