Interview Questions for Urologists:
1. What information would you provide patients who experience chronic urinary tract infections?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and interpersonal skills.
2. What further steps would you take to assist a patient who is not responding to any medications for impotence?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to relate to patients with empathy.
3. What diagnostic tests would you order when diagnosing a urinary tract infection?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of diagnostic tests.
4. How would you respond if you noticed a resident making an error while performing a diagnostic test?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and ethical skills.
5. What do you see taking place in the Urology field in the future?
Demonstrates candidates' willingness to keep up to date with developments in the field.