UI/UX Designers are responsible for the user experience on various digital platforms. The UI/UX Designer works closely with marketing teams and designers to ensure user-friendly web, and mobile design by implementing UI/UX best practices and principles across all digital platforms.
When interviewing UI/UX Designers the most suitable candidate for the position would be a dynamic, experienced individual who follows emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. Be wary of candidates who do not show initiative in furthering their knowledge of UI/UX best practices and trends.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for UI/UX Designers:
1. Describe a time when you used your skills as an UI/UX Designer to improve the usability of a digital asset. How did you do it?
Shows experience and an ability to implement UI and UX best practices and principles.
2. What is your UI/UX design process? Elaborate on the UI and UX design methods you follow.
Demonstrates planning ability and a thorough understanding of UI and UX processes.
3. Have you worked with designers, web developers, or product managers on a UI/UX project in the past? How did you find the experience? Did you work as an efficient team?
Indicates an ability to collaborate and work with others in a team.
4. What factors or conventions would help you to decide which UI features to add to a product, in order to improve functionality?
Shows the ability to create new solutions in order to improve the usefulness of a digital product.
5. In your opinion, which trend in UI/UX design has had the greatest impact on the technology industry?
Illustrates an interest and a desire to remain well-informed on advances within the technology industry specifically in relation to UI and UX design.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources