Interview Questions for UI Engineers:
1. What skills do you think UI engineers need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. What research should be done when creating interface designs?
Reveals knowledge of analytics and application design.
3. What techniques should be used when constructing application mockups?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interface design skills.
4. What coding languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
5. Can you tell me about a website or application you designed with excellent user functionality?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights relevant skills.