Interview Questions for Tunnel Engineers:
1. What made you want to specialize in tunnel engineering?
Demonstrates the candidate’s nature and inherent engineering skills.
2. What information is required when designing tunnel projects?
Gauges the candidate’s analytical skills.
3. What techniques should you use to determine the engineering requirements for a tunnel project?
Reveals in-depth knowledge of tunnel design.
4. How would you ensure a project stays within budget and on time?
Demonstrates the candidate’s project management skills.
5. What tunnel engineering projects have you completed in your previous job?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.