Structural Engineers solve technical problems by ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other structures. Their role revolves around designing structures, choosing appropriate building materials, inspecting the construction work and ensure the structural reliability of their project.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Structural Engineer
1. How has your analytical thinking solved a complex problem?
This question tests the candidate’s problem solving ability.
2. What process do you follow to ensure attention to detail?
This question illustrates the candidate’s emphasis on attention to detail.
3. What process did you follow when you discovered substandard work by a contractor?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to effectively inspect properties.
4. How did you manage a situation where a fellow professional had differing views on a critical matter?
This question displays the candidate’s conflict resolution ability.
5. How do you manage to provide solutions under tight deadlines?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure.