Interview Questions for Structural Engineers:
1. How has your analytical thinking solved a complex problem?
This question tests the candidate’s problem-solving ability.
2. What process do you follow to ensure attention to detail?
This question illustrates the candidate’s emphasis on attention to detail.
3. What process did you follow when you discovered substandard work by a contractor?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to effectively inspect properties.
4. How did you manage a situation where a fellow professional had differing views on a critical matter?
This question displays the candidate’s conflict resolution ability.
5. How do you manage to provide solutions under tight deadlines?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure.