Tumbling Coaches specialize in the safe instruction of floor gymnastic techniques including cartwheels, flipping, and twisting. Many Tumbling Coaches also choose to train athletes in other facets of gymnastics.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Tumbling Coach Job Description Template
We are searching for a highly experienced Tumbling Coach to lead skills-appropriate classes in gymnastics-related floor techniques. The Tumbling Coach should formulate engaging but flexible lesson outlines, teach tumbling maneuvers through thoughtful demonstration, and promote safe practices.
To ensure success as a Tumbling Coach, you should instill steadfast commitment in each learner to promote their sustained success. Ultimately, a top-notch Tumbling Coach will harness students' individual propensities to develop uniquely talented athletes.
Tumbling Coach Responsibilities:
- Generating varied lesson plans.
- Leading thorough warm-ups ahead of practices and competitions.
- Teaching foundational techniques including rolling, handstands, and round-offs.
- Instructing on advanced movements including handsprings, aerial cartwheels, and front flips.
- Teaching and refining tumbling routines.
- Preparing your tumblers for competitions.
- Insisting on steadfast adherence to every safety guideline.
- Stabilizing injuries, where possible, while waiting for medical support.
- Recording attendance, fee payments, and advancement during lessons.
Tumbling Coach Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Proven experience as a deeply committed Tumbling Coach.
- Own history of gymnastics or tumbling achievement.
- First Aid training.
- Familiarity with the latest tumbling techniques and routines.
- Knowledge of tumbling competition requirements.
- Adept at tumbling-related injury prevention.
- Superb verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to instill dedication and self-respect in students.
- Physically agile and capable of assisting with tumbling maneuvers.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources