Interview Questions for Tumbling Coaches:
1. What should tumbling warm-ups entail?
Indicates thoughtfulness about the tumblers' preparedness and safety.
2. How would you coach athletes to master complex tumbling techniques?
Highlights instructional capacities.
3. Which coaching strategies could successfully address non-commitment?
Discerns the ability to mentor non-compliant athletes.
4. How would you ascertain the extent of an athlete's neck injury?
Illustrates knowledge about sports-related wounds.
5. Which supplementary classes would tumblers benefit from?
Assesses familiarity with adjacent, enriching resources that could bolster tumbling skills.