Treasury Assistants help to maintain the financial soundness of companies by tracking their income and expenditures. Treasury Assistants report to the Accounting Manager or Treasurer and are responsible for reporting all cash transactions and annotating bank reconciliations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Treasury Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Assistant to aid with the daily treasury functions of our company. In this role, you will assist with the counting of cash and the reporting of daily cash transactions. You will also be responsible for tracking cash flow using standard bookkeeping and accounting methods.
To ensure success as a Treasury Assistant, you should have advanced knowledge of accounting procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to remain focused for extended periods. Ultimately, a top-class Treasury Assistant should help to maintain optimum business cash flow through the proper handling of cash and use of accounting methods.
Treasury Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting your supervisor with the company's treasury activities.
- Preparing and communicating daily banking activity reports.
- Assisting with the physical counting of cash.
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with cash transactions.
- Documenting all cash transactions for each day.
- Reconciling bank deposits and payments.
- Responding to customer complaints and addressing transaction-related issues.
- Maintaining financial records, cash logs, and spreadsheets.
- Processing treasury payments.
Treasury Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Previous experience working as a Treasury Assistant.
- Proficient with bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to remain focused for extended periods.
- Advanced written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advance computer skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources