Interview Questions for Travel Nurses:
1. How would you go about administering vaccinations at a school?
Reveals more about the candidate, their methods, and organizational skills.
2. Describe the most challenging report you have compiled. What did you learn?
Tests report writing skills and the willingness to learn from challenges.
3. What would you do if a patient's condition rapidly deteriorates?
Assesses problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
4. What would you regard as the most rewarding aspect of being a travel nurse?
Shows the candidate’s passions, motivations, and also highlights their potential strengths.
5. Which of your skills make you an excellent travel nurse?
Demonstrates the candidate’s skills and their overall suitability for the position.