Travel Nurses assist patients in their homes as well as at schools and other organizations. They may also fill in at hospitals and clinics when nursing staff are on leave.
When interviewing Travel Nurses, the best candidates will be caring and meticulous. Avoid those who struggle to work unsupervised.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Travel Nurses:
1. How would you go about administering vaccinations at a school?
Reveals more about the candidate, their methods, and organizational skills.
2. Describe the most challenging report you have compiled. What did you learn?
Tests report writing skills and the willingness to learn from challenges.
3. What would you do if a patient's condition rapidly deteriorates?
Assesses problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
4. What would you regard as the most rewarding aspect of being a Travel Nurse?
Shows the candidate’s passions, motivations, and also highlights their potential strengths.
5. Which of your skills make you an excellent Travel Nurse?
Demonstrates the candidate’s skills and their overall suitability for the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources