A Staff Nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital. They are responsible for initial patient assessment, monitoring patients' vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Staff Nurse Job Description Template
We are looking to employ a qualified and professional Staff Nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch Staff Nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality patient care.
- Assist with continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- A Nursing Degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources