Staff Nurse Interview Questions:
1. What is your primary role as a staff nurse?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of the job.
2. How would you improve the overall quality of care?
Demonstrates the candidate's work ethic.
3. What solutions would you provide to hazards in the workplace?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and skill.
4. How would you handle an emergency?
Tests the candidate’s work and interpersonal skills.
5. Why would you be best suited to this position?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and skills required for this job.