Interview Questions for Company Nurses:
1. What do you consider to be your primary role as a company nurse?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and experience.
2. Can you describe how you plan to promote wellness with the employees?
Highlights the candidate's approach to wellness.
3. What strategies will you implement to ensure maximum input of employees?
Tests the proactiveness of the candidate.
4. Can you describe the steps you would take in a medical emergency in the workplace?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and ability to work under pressure.
5. Why do you think that you are best suited to the position of company nurse?
Demonstrates the candidate's passion for the job, and experience.