Travel Counselors are found at travel agencies where they assist clients with travel preparations. They may suggest destinations, book hotels and flights, and provide essential information about visas.
When interviewing Travel Counselors, look for candidates who are well-organized and passionate about travel. Avoid those with poor communication and people skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Travel Counselors:
1. Could you describe your personal travel experience?
Demonstrates the candidate’s passion for travel and their practical experience.
2. What are some of the problems you try to guard holidaymakers against?
Tests attention to detail, as well as knowledge of the role and of travel safety.
3. Describe a time when you were unable to help a client. What happened?
Highlights problem-solving skills, willingness to ask for help, and the ability to remain professional.
4. What would you regard the most rewarding aspect of your job?
Shows the candidate’s interests, motivations, and potential strengths.
5. Can you describe how you would go about booking a holiday for a family?
Demonstrates planning and organizational skills, as well as the candidate’s methods and time management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources