Interview Questions for Transportation Analysts:
1. Can you describe a situation when you saved the company money by instituting data-driven solutions?
Demonstrates the candidates analyses and decision-making skills.
2. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a transportation analyst?
Reveals honesty and highlights focus areas.
3. What is the most challenging project you have worked on?
Reveals industry knowledge and experience.
4. Can you describe a time when you went above and beyond in your previous or current position?
Candidate should be a self-starter and take initiative.
5. How do you manage stressful situations?
Indicates candidates emotional intelligence and the ability to produce good work under pressure.