Traffic Marshalls are responsible for the safe movement of heavy vehicles on roadways and construction sites.
When interviewing Traffic Marshalls, the most suitable candidate will have excellent verbal communication skills and good visual awareness. Be wary of candidates who are not comfortable working outdoors in harsh weather conditions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Traffic Marshalls:
1. What made you want to work as a Traffic Marshall?
Demonstrates the candidate’s nature and inherent skills.
2. Why is it important to maintain security access on construction sites?
Demonstrates an understanding of health and safety regulations.
3. How would you ensure that large vehicles can see you when they are moving around on-site?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of correct marshaling procedures.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a Traffic Marshall?
Highlights areas of focus and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
5. How would you deal with irate motorists when facilitating the movement of traffic on public roads?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources