Also known as Construction Site Supervisors, Site Supervisors oversee the day-to-day activities of Construction Workers and ensure that construction projects are completed on time. They inspect construction sites for potential safety hazards, enforce site safety rules, and train new employees.
When interviewing Site Supervisors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to interpret blueprints, and strong leadership skills. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, ineffective communication skills, and poor problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Site Supervisors:
1. What measures should a Site Supervisor take to ensure that construction sites are safe?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of construction safety regulations as well as experience.
2. What would you do if a Construction Worker refused to wear safety gear?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership and communication skills.
3. What would you do if a construction employee and subcontractor were involved in a heated argument?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
4. What would you do in the event of a construction site accident?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to act quickly and follow accident protocol.
5. What precautions should be taken when working under difficult weather conditions?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources