Interview Questions for Tractor Drivers:
1. Can you describe your experience with tractors and other farming equipment?
Demonstrates skill level and experience.
2. What steps do you follow when applying pesticides?
Tests knowledge of pesticides as well as health and safety regulations.
3. How would you determine if your tractor is safe to operate?
Highlights in-depth knowledge of the role as well as tractor safety.
4. How will this position help you achieve your overall career goals?
Reveals more about the candidate and their short and long-term goals.
5. Describe a time when you misinterpreted instructions. What did you learn?
Assesses the candidate’s level of accountability, honesty, as well as their willingness to learn from mistakes.